- Download fastboot drivers for Mi3/Mi4 : Click Here
- Download Platform Tools : Click Here
- Download TWRP recovery for Mi3 : Click Here
- Download AOSP Android Naugat for Mi3 : Click Here
How To Flash TWRP Recovery on Mi3 :
- Download fastboot drivers for Mi3/Mi4 and Install
- Download platform tools Extract platform tools to wherever you want(e.g.F:\Temper\platform-tools\recovery.img)
- And at the same time, press Shift + Right click to open and click Open command window here.
- Type "adb devices" to see if you're device is detected.
- Now turn off your device and turn on fastboot mode(by pressing volume down+Power button) and connect to PC
- Now to check if you're device is still there, type "fastboot devices".
- Now download twrp recovery for Mi3 from above and paste it to platform-tools (mine is located @ F:\Temper\platform-tools\recovery.img)
- Type "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img". Notice that the recovery.img corresponds the filename extracted earlier
- Now type "fastboot reboot" to reboot the device.
- You have successfully flashed twrp recovery.
How To Install Android N(Nougat) On Xiaomi Mi 3/4 :
- Download Android N rom from above.
- Paste it to your device's internal storage.
- Now open twrp recovery mode for that you have to connect your device in fastboot mode and then command window from Platform tool and enter the command "fastboot boot recovery.img"
- Now you have entered into twrp recovery
- Then go to "wipe" and wipe Dalvik cache, Cache, Daga and System.
- And then go to "Install" and select the android N zip file
- Everything is done